I am a partner in the firm of Monteck Carter and along with my Accounting qualifications I have a Masters degree in Taxation Studies. I have been a business owner myself now for many years and I also have been involved with hundreds of other small to medium sized businesses through my clients.
The sorts of issues I can help with are :
- What structure should I have my business in?
- How do I be the most tax effective in my business?
- How do I work out my breakeven point and other business KPI’s?
- When can I afford to employ staff?
- Cash flow improvement skills.
- Software – which one to use for my accounting and GST
- When do I need to be GST registered?
- What the bank will need to give me an overdraft.
- What is FBT and when am I liable for it?
- How do I pay myself?
Previous to being in public practice I worked as a management and financial accountant in the corporate world. I would like to offer my experience to assist you as a small business owner with any accounting and taxation issues. I am one of three partners at Monteck Carter and should you wish to have more insight into our profiles please feel free to have a look at our website .
Obviously there is a never ending list of things you may want to know so if you have something pressing that I can help with please feel free to give me a call 09 273 3682
Other articles you might find interesting
Article Sourced From http://ift.tt/1JRgMWh